Proudly situated at Tulsa, Oklahoma, Alpha HealthCare Services is a Medicare Certified and licensed by the State of Oklahoma. Serving patients who are elderly, disabled, or recovering, we believe that these individuals deserve to receive the right level of care to have an enhanced and fuller life at home.
Alpha HealthCare Services is a Medicare certified Home Health Care agency. Our vision is to help patients reach the highest level of health independence possible. Through the cooperative efforts of our qualified home health care team, working in conjunction with the patient’s personal physician and family members, Alpha HealthCare Services will empower the patient to attain a level of soundness in both mind and body. Our services are directed to meet the patient’s physical, emotional, and psychological needs.
Our mission as a Licensed and Certified Home Health Agency is to provide professional and paraprofessional services to clients in their homes and assisting them to achieve the highest level of potential in their day-to-day, self-care activities.
We are committed to providing high-quality care through our staff members who recognize the need for comprehensive assessment of needs from both the client and professional’s point of view.
To truly live our mission, we base the approach in our services on two fundamental philosophical principles – prioritizing the health and well-being of each of our patients, and maximizing the potential of each individual regardless of age, race, color, creed, sex, national origin or handicap(s).
We understand that aging is normal and can be a difficult process for older adults. That is why it is one of our goals to help seniors, as well as disabled persons, to restore their independence in the comforts of their own home. In order to accomplish this, we have gathered a team of healthcare professionals who are experienced and have met the standard of excellence in their field of expertise. We have also set the highest ethical framework for our care professionals to follow in order to ensure that the dignity and sense of security of our patients are well respected.
Alpha HealthCare Services serves as one of the most important members of the society. As an employer, we abide by a non-discrimination policy to provide opportunities for individuals to have his or her personal and professional growth. We make it as a principle in our brand of care to serve our patients with the latest home health care standard and practice, and to adjust our level of care to their changing needs.
We believe that health care is a dynamic, therapeutic and educational process that will strive to meet the health needs of the client. Hence, we believe:
1. That the client is the most important person. We recognize the individuality of each client and their family which encompasses the client’s background, beliefs, and emotional status.
2. That nursing care includes assessment, diagnosis, intervention, and evaluation of the client’s needs.
3. That we maintain pertinent client records.
4. That all healthcare personnel are responsible for client and family teaching with documentation.
5. That the client and his/her family are aware of Community Resources which will contribute to the client’s care, convalescence, and rehabilitation.
6. That delivery of cost controlled equality client care necessitates planning and consultation with all members of the healthcare team.
7. That continuous orientation and in-service programs for all healthcare personnel be provided.
8. That as the role of the healthcare worker changes with expanded health programs, cost-effective home health management, and professional development, we will be client-centered in our thinking.
9. That these can be reached only through using talented caring healthcare professionals and paraprofessionals working together.
10. Our primary objective is to provide qualified employees to care for the client in their home environment. This is accomplished by seeing that our clients receive the very best in professional and paraprofessional services. This goal can only be reached by employing skilled caring employees.
Why Choose Alpha HealthCare Services?
- A trusted provider of home health care services which are tailored to meet your individualized needs.
- A level of service that meets and exceeds the healthcare industry’s standards.
- 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends.
- Highly trained, screened, and credentialed healthcare professionals.
- Client-to-Caregiver matching to ensure compatibility.
- Regular assessments by management to ensure client satisfaction.
We extend our services to Oklahoma counties of Tulsa, Creek, Rogers, Wagoner, Muskogee, Okmulgee, Osage, and Washington.
You can learn more about us and our services by giving us a call at 918-508-2792, or send your messages in our Contact Us page. We are looking forward to serving you soon!